A new way to manage your airport advertising program
Qfactor is a division of The Quotient Group and it’s a new way to manage your airport advertising program. We help you take back control, increase revenue, expand community partnerships, improve capital, incorporate new technologies, and improve passenger experience. We will help you get revenue flowing and build long-term growth so we can both succeed.
- TQG is a lifeline for me. I wear many hats and time management is critical, so I don’t have time to explain what an airline is or what an airport needs to a common advertising agency. The ability to simply conceptualize a need or idea to TQG and have spot-on deliverables has been paramount to our growth and success at SDF.- Anthony Gilmer, SDF
- From day one, working with The Quotient Group allowed me to focus on my top priorities by giving them the projects I wouldn’t have been able to complete. From strategy to design, I know I can rely on The Quotient Group’s aviation experience and creativity to take our marketing projects to the next level.- Tiana M. O'Connor, RST
- As a marketing department of one, working with The Quotient Group is like having the marketing team I’ve always needed. They really get airport marketing and I don’t have to explain how aviation works before I can hand off a project. There’s something very reassuring about knowing they’re ready to jump in when I need them.- Julie Curtis, SBN
- ROC Airport works with the Quotient Group on a monthly retainer for marketing, branding, social media support and other related tasks. The Quotient Group is well versed in all things “airport” and has become an extension of our marketing team. Their work and advice are always professional, creative and timely. In partnership with The Quotient Group we have made the ROC brand shine.- Andrew G. Moore, ROC
- We have the Quotient Group on a monthly retainer, and they consistently deliver creative solutions and quality work. One phone call to The Quotient Group and I can breathe easier because they know aviation and understand what I’m trying to accomplish.- Teckie Hinkebein, GPT
- Working with The Quotient Group evolved from a website project to a retainer relationship covering many aspects of our marketing and communications. They are a partner in our marketing program with outstanding work, a turnaround time that works for my deadlines and the ability to keep projects moving. With their understanding of the industry and the challenges of smaller market airports, The Quotient Group has made a difference in our marketing and communications efforts.- Fran Strebing, BMI