Everything you need to market your airport.
Current and past clients
States DBE certified
Cups of coffee consumed
A few of The Quotient Group’s core services
What our clients are saying
- Working with The Quotient Group evolved from a website project to a retainer relationship covering many aspects of our marketing and communications. They are a partner in our marketing program with outstanding work, a turnaround time that works for my deadlines and the ability to keep projects moving. With their understanding of the industry and the challenges of smaller market airports, The Quotient Group has made a difference in our marketing and communications efforts.- Fran Strebing, BMI
- We know we can depend on The Quotient Group. Their team is quick to respond with a drive to deliver top quality work. They have helped us develop a cohesive digital marketing strategy and understand the need to show ROI for dollars spent. Their expertise in aviation marketing is helping us achieve many of our goals.- Ty Lewis, BKG
- From day one, working with The Quotient Group allowed me to focus on my top priorities by giving them the projects I wouldn’t have been able to complete. From strategy to design, I know I can rely on The Quotient Group’s aviation experience and creativity to take our marketing projects to the next level.- Tiana M. O'Connor, RST
- I find the Quotient team's work to be spot on--creative, on time, and on budget. We thank them wholeheartedly for assisting our Central Texas customers with way-finding branding to the new low-cost terminal and for promoting new routes, effectively. Thumbs up, Quotient Group, for your crack team of writers, graphic designers, and digital services expertise.- Jamy Kazanoff, AUS
- We have the Quotient Group on a monthly retainer, and they consistently deliver creative solutions and quality work. One phone call to The Quotient Group and I can breathe easier because they know aviation and understand what I’m trying to accomplish.- Teckie Hinkebein, GPT
- TQG is a lifeline for me. I wear many hats and time management is critical, so I don’t have time to explain what an airline is or what an airport needs to a common advertising agency. The ability to simply conceptualize a need or idea to TQG and have spot-on deliverables has been paramount to our growth and success at SDF.- Anthony Gilmer, SDF
Meet our team
With decades of in-house experience, aviation and airport marketing isn’t just what we do — it’s who we are.
Working with The Quotient Group (TQG) means you can skip the typical marketing agency learning curve (and save time and money) by putting our in-house airport marketing experience to work for you.
If you happen to work in marketing at a small- or medium-sized airport, you may be painfully familiar with...January 8, 2020
The Quotient Group has a new look! As we prepare to enter our eighth year in business, and as...December 19, 2019
We at The Quotient Group weren’t always on this side of the client-agency relationship. In fact, most of our...December 12, 2019
Congratulations! And… you should probably have a drink. Just one, though, because we need you to keep a clear...December 8, 2019