Storytelling taken to the next level
Public relations and marketing go together like peanut butter and chocolate. Both are good are on their own, but together they are magic. Your public relations strategy is about more than a news release and media pitching. It’s about creative storytelling that captures your audience’s attention and gets them dreaming about their next family vacation or adding on a few days to their next business trip to explore. Hello, bleisure traveler, we see you!
We take that creative storytelling and put it to work in a variety of channels (this is where the magic happens) – paid, earned, social and owned – so we can help you educate and inform your target audience about all of the amazing things happening at your airport and take them on a journey that has them using and supporting your airport. Best of all, it’s all measurable so you can be confident that your strategy is getting results — and you can show those results to anyone who needs to feel confident in your program.
We’re not only communication ninjas when it comes to curating content, we’re also able to help you create crisis plans for a multitude of potential issues that could arise at any time.
We’re excited to help you with:
• Public Relations Strategy
• Community + Media Relations
• Perception and Market Research Studies
• Focus Groups
• Talking Points
• Crisis Communications
• Government Affairs + Legislative Advocacy
- As a marketing department of one, working with The Quotient Group is like having the marketing team I’ve always needed. They really get airport marketing and I don’t have to explain how aviation works before I can hand off a project. There’s something very reassuring about knowing they’re ready to jump in when I need them.- Julie Curtis, SBN
- From day one, working with The Quotient Group allowed me to focus on my top priorities by giving them the projects I wouldn’t have been able to complete. From strategy to design, I know I can rely on The Quotient Group’s aviation experience and creativity to take our marketing projects to the next level.- Tiana M. O'Connor, RST
- We know we can depend on The Quotient Group. Their team is quick to respond with a drive to deliver top quality work. They have helped us develop a cohesive digital marketing strategy and understand the need to show ROI for dollars spent. Their expertise in aviation marketing is helping us achieve many of our goals.- Ty Lewis, BKG
- I find the Quotient team's work to be spot on--creative, on time, and on budget. We thank them wholeheartedly for assisting our Central Texas customers with way-finding branding to the new low-cost terminal and for promoting new routes, effectively. Thumbs up, Quotient Group, for your crack team of writers, graphic designers, and digital services expertise.- Jamy Kazanoff, AUS
- Working with The Quotient Group evolved from a website project to a retainer relationship covering many aspects of our marketing and communications. They are a partner in our marketing program with outstanding work, a turnaround time that works for my deadlines and the ability to keep projects moving. With their understanding of the industry and the challenges of smaller market airports, The Quotient Group has made a difference in our marketing and communications efforts.- Fran Strebing, BMI
- ROC Airport works with the Quotient Group on a monthly retainer for marketing, branding, social media support and other related tasks. The Quotient Group is well versed in all things “airport” and has become an extension of our marketing team. Their work and advice are always professional, creative and timely. In partnership with The Quotient Group we have made the ROC brand shine.- Andrew G. Moore, ROC