Storytelling taken to the next level
Public relations and marketing go together like peanut butter and chocolate. Both are good are on their own, but together they are magic. Your public relations strategy is about more than a news release and media pitching. It’s about creative storytelling that captures your audience’s attention and gets them dreaming about their next family vacation or adding on a few days to their next business trip to explore. Hello, bleisure traveler, we see you!
We take that creative storytelling and put it to work in a variety of channels (this is where the magic happens) – paid, earned, social and owned – so we can help you educate and inform your target audience about all of the amazing things happening at your airport and take them on a journey that has them using and supporting your airport. Best of all, it’s all measurable so you can be confident that your strategy is getting results — and you can show those results to anyone who needs to feel confident in your program.
We’re not only communication ninjas when it comes to curating content, we’re also able to help you create crisis plans for a multitude of potential issues that could arise at any time.
We’re excited to help you with:
• Public Relations Strategy
• Community + Media Relations
• Perception and Market Research Studies
• Focus Groups
• Talking Points
• Crisis Communications
• Government Affairs + Legislative Advocacy
- From day one, working with The Quotient Group allowed me to focus on my top priorities by giving them the projects I wouldn’t have been able to complete. From strategy to design, I know I can rely on The Quotient Group’s aviation experience and creativity to take our marketing projects to the next level.RST Team
- TQG is a lifeline for me. I wear many hats and time management is critical, so I don’t have time to explain what an airline is or what an airport needs to a common advertising agency. The ability to simply conceptualize a need or idea to TQG and have spot-on deliverables has been paramount to our growth and success at SDF.- Anthony Gilmer, SDF
- We have the Quotient Group on a monthly retainer, and they consistently deliver creative solutions and quality work. One phone call to The Quotient Group and I can breathe easier because they know aviation and understand what I’m trying to accomplish.- Teckie Hinkebein, GPT
- Working with The Quotient Group evolved from a website project to a retainer relationship covering many aspects of our marketing and communications. They are a partner in our marketing program with outstanding work, a turnaround time that works for my deadlines and the ability to keep projects moving. With their understanding of the industry and the challenges of smaller market airports, The Quotient Group has made a difference in our marketing and communications efforts.- Fran Strebing, BMI
- When I told The Quotient Group about the Ultimate Vegas Vacation package they were eager to learn more about my goals and execute a social promotion to collect emails. As the promo wrapped up, everyone involved was excited about the quality of the results—especially the winner of the prize package!- Daniel Meier, PSP
- ROC Airport works with the Quotient Group on a monthly retainer for marketing, branding, social media support and other related tasks. The Quotient Group is well versed in all things “airport” and has become an extension of our marketing team. Their work and advice are always professional, creative and timely. In partnership with The Quotient Group we have made the ROC brand shine.- Andrew G. Moore, ROC