Practical solutions to build confidence and connect with peers
Budgets dictate your spending. Stretch your dollars by attending our in-person and/or online career development opportunities.
Edge — the home of our online aviation marketing courses — is about confidence. We teach you what we know so you can do it yourself. Edge courses are designed for aviation professionals in a variety of job roles, from airport manager to marketing director to customer service representative. Edge helps you stay on top of the latest trends, gain knowledge and learn tips and tools that help you accomplish your professional goals.
Previous and future topics include:
• Building a Creative Concept in 30 min. or less
• Crafting a Stellar Event or Promotion
• Aviation Marketing for New Board Members
• Customer Service
• Airport Website Best Practices
Does the thought of another shovel event to announce your next construction project put you to sleep? And once you’re asleep, do you have that nightmare about the ribbon cutting where the scissors aren’t sharp enough to actually cut the ribbon?
We’ve helped our clients create stellar events that break the mold and get attention. Like cutting that ribbon with a propeller, or the 80s party from years ago that people are still talking about.
We believe events should be captivating and have people telling their friends about how cool the experience was long after it’s over. Sort of like the feeling you get from the experience you had at that certain theme park in Florida that we can’t name because we don’t want to be sued.
Some examples of what we can do for you:
• Air Service Reveals and Launch Parties
• Groundbreaking Ceremonies
• Convention and Conference Planning
• Trade Shows
• Audio/Visual Productions
• Event Coordination and Logistics
• Customer Service Training
• Team Building
Airport Roundtable Series
If JumpStart and Routes are speed-dating for airports and airlines, the Airport Roundtable Series is that first weekend getaway with lots of quality time and a feeling like anything could happen.
Each year in a handful of locations across the U.S., we bring together airlines and airport marketing and air service development professionals to connect in a small group environment. We talk, we learn, we swap stories, we laugh, we eat, we drink — in short, we bond. And that opportunity is exactly why most of our Airport Roundtable Series Events sell out. Well, that and because we limit attendance so everyone has time to chat with the airline they’ve got eyes on.
Learn more over at www.airportroundtable.com and join us at our next one!
- TQG is a lifeline for me. I wear many hats and time management is critical, so I don’t have time to explain what an airline is or what an airport needs to a common advertising agency. The ability to simply conceptualize a need or idea to TQG and have spot-on deliverables has been paramount to our growth and success at SDF.- Anthony Gilmer, SDF
- Working with The Quotient Group evolved from a website project to a retainer relationship covering many aspects of our marketing and communications. They are a partner in our marketing program with outstanding work, a turnaround time that works for my deadlines and the ability to keep projects moving. With their understanding of the industry and the challenges of smaller market airports, The Quotient Group has made a difference in our marketing and communications efforts.- Fran Strebing, BMI
- ROC Airport works with the Quotient Group on a monthly retainer for marketing, branding, social media support and other related tasks. The Quotient Group is well versed in all things “airport” and has become an extension of our marketing team. Their work and advice are always professional, creative and timely. In partnership with The Quotient Group we have made the ROC brand shine.- Andrew G. Moore, ROC
- We have the Quotient Group on a monthly retainer, and they consistently deliver creative solutions and quality work. One phone call to The Quotient Group and I can breathe easier because they know aviation and understand what I’m trying to accomplish.- Teckie Hinkebein, GPT
- From day one, working with The Quotient Group allowed me to focus on my top priorities by giving them the projects I wouldn’t have been able to complete. From strategy to design, I know I can rely on The Quotient Group’s aviation experience and creativity to take our marketing projects to the next level.- Tiana M. O'Connor, RST
- We know we can depend on The Quotient Group. Their team is quick to respond with a drive to deliver top quality work. They have helped us develop a cohesive digital marketing strategy and understand the need to show ROI for dollars spent. Their expertise in aviation marketing is helping us achieve many of our goals.- Ty Lewis, BKG