Reach your audiences on their digital devices
A recent report indicates Americans are spending 3 hours and 45 minutes a day on computers, smart phones and tablets and 10 hours and 30 minutes of media use every day.1 Smart TVs and streaming video and audio services are also on the rise. We’re spending more time than ever before consuming digital media.
The options for digital advertising are multiplying faster than bunnies in springtime. Hulu, Roku, YouTube, Expedia, Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, geofencing (what?!) and that’s just this week’s possibilities. Overwhelmed yet? You’re not alone. We’ve done the research and we know what works. We pare down options, recommend only what fits your budget and needs, and create a digital advertising strategy that gets results so you can look like a marketing rock star.
We know strategies and tactics for:
• Online Advertising
• Google Ads
• Social Media Strategy
• Over the Air (OTA) Advertising
• Over the Top (OTT) Advertising
- I find the Quotient team's work to be spot on--creative, on time, and on budget. We thank them wholeheartedly for assisting our Central Texas customers with way-finding branding to the new low-cost terminal and for promoting new routes, effectively. Thumbs up, Quotient Group, for your crack team of writers, graphic designers, and digital services expertise.- Jamy Kazanoff, AUS
- We have the Quotient Group on a monthly retainer, and they consistently deliver creative solutions and quality work. One phone call to The Quotient Group and I can breathe easier because they know aviation and understand what I’m trying to accomplish.- Teckie Hinkebein, GPT
- Working with The Quotient Group evolved from a website project to a retainer relationship covering many aspects of our marketing and communications. They are a partner in our marketing program with outstanding work, a turnaround time that works for my deadlines and the ability to keep projects moving. With their understanding of the industry and the challenges of smaller market airports, The Quotient Group has made a difference in our marketing and communications efforts.- Fran Strebing, BMI
- TQG is a lifeline for me. I wear many hats and time management is critical, so I don’t have time to explain what an airline is or what an airport needs to a common advertising agency. The ability to simply conceptualize a need or idea to TQG and have spot-on deliverables has been paramount to our growth and success at SDF.- Anthony Gilmer, SDF
- As a marketing department of one, working with The Quotient Group is like having the marketing team I’ve always needed. They really get airport marketing and I don’t have to explain how aviation works before I can hand off a project. There’s something very reassuring about knowing they’re ready to jump in when I need them.- Julie Curtis, SBN
- When I told The Quotient Group about the Ultimate Vegas Vacation package they were eager to learn more about my goals and execute a social promotion to collect emails. As the promo wrapped up, everyone involved was excited about the quality of the results—especially the winner of the prize package!- Daniel Meier, PSP