Reach your audiences on their digital devices
A recent report indicates Americans are spending 3 hours and 45 minutes a day on computers, smart phones and tablets and 10 hours and 30 minutes of media use every day.1 Smart TVs and streaming video and audio services are also on the rise. We’re spending more time than ever before consuming digital media.
The options for digital advertising are multiplying faster than bunnies in springtime. Hulu, Roku, YouTube, Expedia, Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, geofencing (what?!) and that’s just this week’s possibilities. Overwhelmed yet? You’re not alone. We’ve done the research and we know what works. We pare down options, recommend only what fits your budget and needs, and create a digital advertising strategy that gets results so you can look like a marketing rock star.
We know strategies and tactics for:
• Online Advertising
• Google Ads
• Social Media Strategy
• Over the Air (OTA) Advertising
• Over the Top (OTT) Advertising
- We have the Quotient Group on a monthly retainer, and they consistently deliver creative solutions and quality work. One phone call to The Quotient Group and I can breathe easier because they know aviation and understand what I’m trying to accomplish.- Teckie Hinkebein, GPT
- As a marketing department of one, working with The Quotient Group is like having the marketing team I’ve always needed. They really get airport marketing and I don’t have to explain how aviation works before I can hand off a project. There’s something very reassuring about knowing they’re ready to jump in when I need them.- Julie Curtis, SBN
- Working with The Quotient Group evolved from a website project to a retainer relationship covering many aspects of our marketing and communications. They are a partner in our marketing program with outstanding work, a turnaround time that works for my deadlines and the ability to keep projects moving. With their understanding of the industry and the challenges of smaller market airports, The Quotient Group has made a difference in our marketing and communications efforts.- Fran Strebing, BMI
- TQG is a lifeline for me. I wear many hats and time management is critical, so I don’t have time to explain what an airline is or what an airport needs to a common advertising agency. The ability to simply conceptualize a need or idea to TQG and have spot-on deliverables has been paramount to our growth and success at SDF.- Anthony Gilmer, SDF
- From day one, working with The Quotient Group allowed me to focus on my top priorities by giving them the projects I wouldn’t have been able to complete. From strategy to design, I know I can rely on The Quotient Group’s aviation experience and creativity to take our marketing projects to the next level.- Tiana M. O'Connor, RST
- We know we can depend on The Quotient Group. Their team is quick to respond with a drive to deliver top quality work. They have helped us develop a cohesive digital marketing strategy and understand the need to show ROI for dollars spent. Their expertise in aviation marketing is helping us achieve many of our goals.- Ty Lewis, BKG