We are The Quotient Group – a full-service aviation marketing agency.
Working with us means you can skip the typical agency learning curve (and save time and money) by putting our in-house aviation experience to work for you.
Our team brings 35 years of marketing experience in the aviation industry and national aviation insight you won’t find in a traditional agency. We are based in Greenville, WI and also have employees in Knoxville, Tennessee and Austin, Texas. Thanks to the great interwebs, we can (and do) serve clients across the country.
We have a reputation of delivering projects within budget and on time so you can focus on what really matters. Aviation marketing isn’t just what we do — it’s who we are, it’s what we love, and it’s what we’re good at. We look forward to working with you.
Meet our Team!
What our clients are saying
- From day one, working with The Quotient Group allowed me to focus on my top priorities by giving them the projects I wouldn’t have been able to complete. From strategy to design, I know I can rely on The Quotient Group’s aviation experience and creativity to take our marketing projects to the next level.- Tiana M. O'Connor, RST
- We have the Quotient Group on a monthly retainer, and they consistently deliver creative solutions and quality work. One phone call to The Quotient Group and I can breathe easier because they know aviation and understand what I’m trying to accomplish.- Teckie Hinkebein, GPT
- ROC Airport works with the Quotient Group on a monthly retainer for marketing, branding, social media support and other related tasks. The Quotient Group is well versed in all things “airport” and has become an extension of our marketing team. Their work and advice are always professional, creative and timely. In partnership with The Quotient Group we have made the ROC brand shine.- Andrew G. Moore, ROC
- As a marketing department of one, working with The Quotient Group is like having the marketing team I’ve always needed. They really get airport marketing and I don’t have to explain how aviation works before I can hand off a project. There’s something very reassuring about knowing they’re ready to jump in when I need them.- Julie Curtis, SBN
- Working with The Quotient Group evolved from a website project to a retainer relationship covering many aspects of our marketing and communications. They are a partner in our marketing program with outstanding work, a turnaround time that works for my deadlines and the ability to keep projects moving. With their understanding of the industry and the challenges of smaller market airports, The Quotient Group has made a difference in our marketing and communications efforts.- Fran Strebing, BMI
- TQG is a lifeline for me. I wear many hats and time management is critical, so I don’t have time to explain what an airline is or what an airport needs to a common advertising agency. The ability to simply conceptualize a need or idea to TQG and have spot-on deliverables has been paramount to our growth and success at SDF.- Anthony Gilmer, SDF
Some of our Recent Thoughts
Ephemeral content is content that lasts only a short time before it disappears. Snapchat started it back in 2011 and now Instagram and Facebook...October 13, 2019
If we’ve heard it once, we’ve heard it a thousand times: aviation acronyms are out of control. And yet,...October 27, 2019
Airport marketing is hard. If you’ve ever written a marketing plan, held meetings with members of your business community,...November 10, 2019
It’s one thing to create a super-sensible marketing strategy, or an incredibly clever campaign, but when it gets ditched...November 24, 2019
Congratulations! And… you should probably have a drink. Just one, though, because we need you to keep a clear...December 8, 2019
We at The Quotient Group weren’t always on this side of the client-agency relationship. In fact, most of our...December 12, 2019
The Quotient Group has a new look! As we prepare to enter our eighth year in business, and as...December 19, 2019
If you happen to work in marketing at a small- or medium-sized airport, you may be painfully familiar with...January 8, 2020
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is tricky—and it’s always changing. Here are a few simple things you can do to…February 25, 2020
It’s a tough time to be in the travel industry, and an even tougher time to figure out the…March 12, 2020